During this season, we’re asking you to consider one question—how will you gather?
Gathering as a church looks different than we’re used to, but as family members, we’re called to remain committed to the local church.
We understand that everyone has varying comfort levels and circumstances, which is why we have two ways to gather as a church family. We encourage you to choose whichever gathering is best for you and your family.
After much prayer and deliberate preparations, we began in-person gatherings for worship this fall. For everyone’s safety as we continue to gather for in-person worship services, we maintain social distancing, wear masks throughout the service, and follow a strict cleaning protocol. Read below for more detailed in-person gathering safety precautions.
Sundays at 10 a.m.
In-person gatherings are shorter, family-friendly weekend services, where family members of all ages are welcome to worship together in one service. We’ll also have coloring sheets ready to help our youngest members engage with the service. And for everyone’s safety, we’ll maintain social distancing, wear masks, and follow a strict cleaning protocol. Find gathering times and directions by clicking below, or continue reading to learn more about in-person gatherings at The Link Church and how to attend.
Who are in-person gatherings for?
In-person gatherings are for family members of all ages who are ready and able to gather for a socially distanced worship service indoors.
When and where are in-person gatherings?
In-person gatherings are held each Sunday at 10 am. For directions, visit our location page.
What precautions are in place for in-person gatherings?
When you attend an in-person gathering, you can expect:
- Limited attendance. We have limited our capacity and have removed some chairs to maintain appropriate distances indoors.
- Clean spaces. Before each service, we’ll be cleaning and sanitizing all of our environments for your safety.
- Doing our part. Just as we ask you to follow certain guidelines (below), all of our staff and volunteers will do the same.
When you attend an in-person gathering, we ask that you:
- Wear a mask. Please (anyone over the age of 5) wear a face mask that fully covers your nose and mouth.
- Keep your distance. Please leave 6 feet between your party and the next one.
- Keep your hands clean. We’ll have hand sanitizer stations at the ready.
- Greet each other with an air high-five. We’ll be so happy to see you.
Link Church Online Gatherings
Sundays at 10 a.m.
Link Church Online gatherings are for our family members who, for whatever reason, are unable to gather with others outside of their homes.
What are Link Church Online gatherings?
Link Church Online gatherings are live, virtual worship services where family members gather using a streaming platform and connect over the chat feature.
Who are Link Church Online gatherings for?
Link Church Online gatherings are for family members who, for whatever reason, are unable to gather with others outside of their homes.
When and where are Link Church Online gatherings?
We encourage our family members who are gathering through Link Church Online to join us on Sunday mornings at 10 am at link.online.church. There, you can respond to the sermon, pray with our prayer team, and engage with others via the chat feature as you participate in worship from your home.