We will be authentic. We want you to come as you are – God can work with it! Our doors are open to you regardless of your background or where you are on your spiritual journey. Find out more about what to expect at one of our services.
We may do things in a way that’s not like a traditional church. We strive to communicate the message of Jesus Christ and the power of the Holy Spirit working in our lives.
The Link is a church in Vancouver, WA. We are followers of Jesus Christ with the mandate to “Go and Do”. Together, we’re striving to become the kind of church described in the Bible, where there’s relevant teaching, heartfelt worship, continual prayer, honest friendships, and compassionate care for those in need.
The Link’s Values
- We are a church committed to reaching the lost
- We are a church that plants churches
- We value relationships
- We value families
- We value personal ministry
- We value excellence
- We value spiritual growth
- We value service
- We value relevance
- We value creativity and innovation
The Link’s Beliefs
- In the verbal inspiration of the Bible.
- In one God eternally existing in three persons; namely, the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- That Jesus Christ is the only begotten Son of the Father, conceived of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. That Jesus was crucified, buried, and raised from the dead. That He ascended to heaven and is today at the right hand of the Father as the Intercessor.
- That all have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that repentance is commanded of God for all and necessary for forgiveness of sins.
- That justification, regeneration, and the new birth are wrought by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth, through faith in the blood of Christ; through the Word, and by the Holy Spirit.
- Holiness to be God’s standard of living for His people.
- In the baptism with the Holy Spirit subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues as the Spirit gives utterance and that it is the initial evidence of the baptism of the Holy Spirit.
- In water baptism by immersion, and all who repent should be baptized in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit.
- Divine healing is provided for all in the atonement.
- In the Lord’s Supper and washing of the saints’ feet.
- In the premillennial second coming of Jesus. First, to resurrect the righteous dead and to catch away the living saints to Him in the air. Second, to reign on the earth a thousand years.
- In the bodily resurrection; eternal life for the righteous, and eternal punishment for the wicked.
The Link Church is affiliated with Church of God Cleveland, TN. For more information, visit www.churchofgod.org
The Link is a church plant in partnership with the Association of Related Churches (ARC). ARC is an association of relational churches working with church planters, church leaders, and churches in transition to provide support, guidance and resources to launch and grow life-giving churches.